Friday, June 22, 2012

100 Random Questions Part 1

Hello Beauties,

I'm doing the 100 random question tag from http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/9843-100-random-questions-for-you.html. Here is my 14 random question tag and Candy's . Here I go:


1. Say something good that happened to you today: I'm made a power-point and had a finale English exam, if that counts as good, but I doubt it. 

2. What is your general philosophy of life? #YOLO you only live once.

3. What is the worst thing you have lived through? Scolisis and my dogs death a couple months ago.

4. How old is your inner child? I don't know, I don't really have one I guess.

5. Do you believe in a higher power, and if so, what name do you give it? I don't get it.

6. Are you allergic to anything, and if so, what? This is weird, but red food colouring and only red. 

7. Write a haiku on the spot (5-7-5) I don't know if I'm doing this right,
This Is A Great Poem
It Will Rock Your Pink Socks Off
So You Deal With It

8. Favorite animal? Shark, Turtle, Monkey or Zebra.

9. Favorite USMB forum? This one.

10. Coffee, tea, or soda - how do you get your caffiene fix? None of the above, I always drink milk. Moo

11. Idealist or realist? Totally an idealist, total dreamer.

12. Are you lucky or unlucky? It depends on the day.

13. How much do you normally tip? I tell people to keep the change or 20%.

14. Last time you got sick? Maybe in February, and me and my brother were sitting on the sofa with our trash cans wathing movies for a day and a half. 

15. Favorite word or phrase to use when cussing someone out? ??????????????????????

16. Best movie made before 1970? I don't watch old movies.

17. After 1970? Hairspray my favorite movie.

18. Within the past five years? I don't know what year hairspray was made so, Pirates of the Caribbean #3 or #4.

19. What is your quest? Actress, Author or Professorial Blogger. 

20. Favorite TV drama? I don't know.

21. Favorite sitcom? Don't tell........... Victorious.

22. Favorite reality show? America's next top model and Project runway

23. Favorite game show? Same thing.

24. Favorite talk show? Ellen or Lopez.

25. A quote that sticks in your head: "OMGHHKP" -Blair Fowler

26. Favorite toy as a child? Little People

27. Last thing you made with your own hands? Paper wallet, they're super cool.

28. Last fight you got into? I don't remember.

29. Last time you were hospitalized? In grade 5 when I had a skating accident, now I can't skate.  

30. Favorite kind of flower? A Rose or Calla Lily.

31. Are you now, or have you ever been, a communist? ????????????????????

32. Favorite word? Fluffy

33. Last thing you picked up off the ground? My swim suit, cause I have a pool and hot tub at my place that I was in.

34. Favorite book as a child? Where The Wild Things Are.

35. Favorite book as a juvenile? The English Roses by Madonna

36. Favorite book as an adult? Matched, but it changes all the time.

37. Last time you flipped someone the bird? ????????????????????????

38. Do you have any siblings, and if so, how many? Lots of sibling, but most are step siblings.

39. Make _____, not war: Cookies.

40. Favorite singer? Justin Bieber, Joan Jett, Lady Gaga etc.

41. Favorite songwriter? Justin Bieber.

42. Favorite performer? Jacob Hoggard

43. Surprise parties – yes, or no? Why not? Totally I've never got one. :,(

44. Where do you get your news from? Magazines, or blogs.

45. If you had to challenge someone to a duel of some kind, what your weapon of choice be? A gun, but I don't ever want to even touch one.

46. Favorite kind of soup? Borscht

47. What, if any, parts of your body do you shave, wax, or otherwise remove hair from? ............

48. What is happiness to you? Felling good and shopping.

49. Least favorite household chore? Putting  clothes away.

50. Favorite thing to do on a cold and rainy night? Hot Chocolate.

XOX,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment