Thursday, June 14, 2012

5 Deadly Sins of Fashion (not Beauty)

Hello Beauties,

Normally this would be a video or vlog tag but in my case I'm writing it for personnel reasons. This is the seven deadly sins of fashion. Here it goes!

GREED
What is the most expensive and inexpensive piece of clothing you have?
The thing is I don't keep track of the prices of my clothes, but if there was one right of the top of my head it would be my Lululemon clothes that are all give or take 100$.


WRATH
What clothes do you have a love/hate relationship with and what was the hardest to get?
My love/hate relationship has to be with my scarves and I mean all of them. I can never find a top to go with them so they hang in my closet all the time. The hardest thing to get would be a long, black dress that I bought a long time ago and it still hasn't come yet and I need it... soon!


GLUTTONY
What are the most 'delicious' clothing items?
I love my only Aeropostal tee that I got maybe a week ago or so, I'm in love with it.


SLOT
What clothing items do you forget about due to laziness?
SOCK!!!!!!! I just put on flip flops.


PRIDE
What clothes give more self confidence?
My red jeans make me feel like I rule the world and they are my favourite pants I have.


I decided to only do 5 because I didn't have time, sorry.

XOX,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment