Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Favourite Tunes

Hello Beauties,

I wanted to do a post on my favourite songs and music groups. I like a lot of music and listen to music a lot and lately I've listening to more and more. By the way this is what I like for music so it may not be for every one, so please let me know in the comments what music you'd like my to talk about.


Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz post on YouTube by eliasjr1992

Settle Down by Kimbra post on YouTube by Forum5Recordings

Beautiful by Hedley post on YouTube by musicxmaniacx

Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 post on YouTube by GirlzRockerz

Ho Hey by The Lumineers post on Youtube by TheLumineers

Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. Civil War post on YouTube by TaylorSwiftVEVO

Shout It Out Loud by KISS post on YouTube by acdcfreak94 

Intergalactic by Beastie Boys post on YouTube by emimusic

Gold on the Ceiling by The Black Keys post on YouTube by theblackkeys

70's mash up by the Beatles, Joan Jett, Cypress Hill, House of Pain, RATM post on YouTube by fanfaroff

Full Moon by The Black Ghosts post on YouTube by

XOX,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment