Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's In My Purse


Hello Beauties,

I thought since a love of people are doing the what's in my bag video's or blog posts I'd do It too. My purse was a gift to me so I can't tell you were it's from, but it's black leather and designed by Jessica Simpson. I will most likely switch to my summerier purse as it approaches. But for now here's what's in it.

I've got in there my black cosmetic bag, my salmon wallet, Speed Stick deodorant, my 3 nail files, pen , makeup remover  and emergency bag. these are the things I always have in my purse.


In my little black makeup bag I carry clear lip gloss, pink lip gloss, tweezers, floss ( I never use it), tooth paste, Angel perfume sample, nail clipper and bottle of lotion.


All I carry in my wallet normally are cards and cash. I keep change in a pocket in the inside of my purse.

XOX,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment